Therapist Referral Program
Refer a colleague and earn yourself a bonus!
For therapists who recommend colleagues to our agency, we provide a bonus referral program; standard eligibility rules apply. Bonuses are paid based on days worked and, in the case of permanent placement, bonuses can become a lucrative source of additional income.
Therapy of all types across a multitude of medical settings!
At American Traveler Allied, you’ll find therapy jobs in a wide variety of healthcare settings. Our therapists’ referral program is competitive and we offer top salaries and benefits.
Up to $1,000 referral bonus for a limited time**
To send us your colleague's referral, please complete form here and note who you are referring. We appreciate your time in referring a therapy colleague to us.
Referral Bonus Program Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Referral Bonus: Earn a bonus when you refer a friend. Previous bonus offers may not be currently active. Ask your consultant for details.
- Referrals can be submitted using the methods below. Both your full name and the full name and contact information of your referral must be included with all methods at the time the referred candidate is entered into American Traveler Allied's database.
- Online referral form
- Ask your referral to call in and ask for your Consultant; be sure they mention that you referred them.
- Ask your referral to apply online and to be sure to list you on their application.
- To qualify you for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new candidate for American Traveler Allied. A new candidate is defined as a candidate who is not already in our database.
- To be eligible for payment of a referral bonus, you are required to have successfully completed at least one assignment with American Traveler Allied and your current employment status must be in good standing.
- To qualify you for the referral bonus your referral must begin an assignment within one year of their application date and they must successfully complete a 13 week assignment. Successful completion of an assignment is defined as working 13 weeks and at least 468 hours for 36 hour work weeks and 520 hours for 40 hour work weeks.
- In the event that a new candidate is referred by more than one travel therapist, the first one received will be considered the referral and a bonus will only be paid to that original referrer.
- In the event that two new candidates apply at the same time and refer each other only one referral bonus will be paid. The bonus will be paid to the candidate who made the initial contact with American Traveler Allied.
** Check with your Recruiter for program details.